Kim Knight

Kim Knight is a passionate entrepreneur and business coach. She has discovered that on average, 90% of business start-ups do not get beyond basic revenue numbers. The other 10% of businesses do not succeed as quickly and as much as they hoped only because they do not know how to. That is where Kim comes in. As an entrepreneurial coach (Kim Knight Coaching) and start-up expert, Kim supports solopreneurs to succeed and excel by helping businesses (start-ups or small and medium-sized businesses) achieve 6 figures monthly revenue and then go onto to aim for deep-seated 6 figure numbers on a consistent monthly basis. Kim does this by helping solopreneurs attract more of the right kind of client in an easy but, informed way, by increasing cash flow and by helping businesses grow and retain the right team for the business.